<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, January 17, 2004

Are you all sirius... oops I mean serious about setting up a club?

Oh yar, by the way, when someone wrote CL down, the first thing that came to my mind was corylamer, but then I realised it probably meant Chenglim instead... by the way, it you were even considering euthanasia in the first place, you probably are in a great deal of pain..... I don't know, it's just that I think you can't really answer the question thinking that you have all you have now...

I wanted to go for harmonica but when I woke up it was already 5pm... so I kinda missed the whole thing... sigh. Probably am not going to sleep tonight....(again... sigh)

Okay... shall try not o sound so bleak... yay! I have maths and chem tutorials to finish! Not to mention physics! (sung to the tune of the charsiew cheer) lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala homework!(x2)
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?