<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, January 17, 2004

Astro was quite fun.. I think saturn looked really nice... but electronics was not too bad either... can't wait to design my own circuit board... (although I doubt I'll really spend my time doing that). Had GP diagnostic test... the teacher is just going to faint when she sees my ermmm "beautiful" handwriting (not to mention countless cancellations)

I think my class is having an outing but I'm not too sure when... anyway my mailbox (which is originally 80% full) is now completely full.. (yar, I like to keep attachments) and some weird ergo thing keeps flooding my mail...

Used to think that Wudao is damn quiet but now I think he actually is capable of talking crap too... (imagine my suffering during electronics...) good luck in your soccer try-outs!

Hmmm... oh yar, I found out Andre knows all the conventions for contract bridge too... (find one more person, Mr choochoo, and we can finally play!)

Pple! Follow Ms CPS and Mr Engine Jnr's examples! Begin posting! =) (oh yar, btw, I was very tempted to write something more, but in any case, I really do not want either mel or junjie to go after me....)=)

P.s.Oh yar, look out for a bright star near the orion.... it's now renamed (from syrius to) sixireon...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?