<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, January 15, 2004

BAH!

haha hi-5 melho = ) well after sleeping for 3 hours, i trudged happily away to school today ready to present whatever news i read the night before. then during GP, she manages to take away all the time and does her own stuff, giving me about 5 minutes to present. less than one-fifth through, the bell rings. and now i've been "invited" to present again tomorrow. -rants- how much i love gp.

second BAH!

Ministry of Defence sends me my NS deferment letter, ie i have to go on the internet to defer it (suddenly it's looming nearer) so i have to spend so long to go through the various forms before they tell me, "Sorry Mr. ONG HOCK BOON. You are only allowed to register during the stipulated period". !!!! they sent me the letter like a week in advance. BAH. why can't they just let me do it now!

third BAH~ maths lecture quiz tomorrow, for the topic i more or less missed out on. good luck to me -bleahs- i'm gonna go mug. now (yes, kinda late)

and yes, heed huiling's call please. BLOG MORE. period = )
oh, and astro starts so fast?
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?