<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, January 22, 2004

Cheers it's now around 2:40am... what a time to be awake. Then again there's no school for the next few days so why not? =D

Anyway it was fun staying over at Mark's house (thanks for sharing your room =), playing bridge and whatever that soccer thingee is called. And of course Huiling was a very hardworking worker, making sure she slept after all of us did... whao...

Oh and very very sorry I couldn't join you guys for rock-climbing... although I would've loved to... but I guess I should go home since I only told my mom I was staying over at mark's house around 11pm... besides I hafta help with cleaning the house too... cannot slack...

And if you're wondering why I'm staying up at this time, I'm doing this shou3 shui4 thingee for fun. If all goes well I'll go to bed only after sunrise. If something goes wrong... I'll be sleeping in front of the comp haha.

Btw I suppose many (or some) of you would want a copy of the CD with all the songs for orientation. Just drop me an email at junjie_1987@yahoo.com and I'll try to burn a copy for you these few days. A small request though... 50c for the CD (I'm not exactly sure how much it costs), and return me the jewel case (if not I won't have any left.....)...

Can do? Oh and I'll be uploading the OG timetable soon... It's almost done but 4 more names...

Yeah time to sign off...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?