<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, January 07, 2004

The clues weren't that bad.... and I think everyone had a great time.... so I guess mission accomplished? I think with the exception of Hockboon, I write the most. So can pple like Mel Ho write something??? I think they did slightly alter the score... just to make everyone feel good.... as in maybe Kasegon was supposed to win on the second day, but they changed it such that people don't give up hope before they start playing the game... like for today... by letting levanox win this time, the levanox people would realise they still have a fighting chance... so regardless whether they rigged it or not, I think they did it for our good, so we shall kowtow to everyone of them for their wonderful intentions...

Oh yar... my Jap is not pro.... I only scored a 74.97 for prelims, and they still happily gave me an A1... actually it's a bit wasted Teck Tee didn't take Jap.... well, according to Jiawen, teck tee's chinese is really good. Usually those people who are good at Chinese are good in Jap too... so...

Congratulations to all those pple who managed to break the code... ... =) I'm sure you all had fun...

Anyway, I was quite blur today... after I got off at Outram Park, I had a mental block and I just couldn't figure out how to get to the NEL, even though I go there every morning... hai... I think that all happens when you're tired... like lunch, I hardly talked... because I know that if I didn't concentrate hard enough on eating my food, I'll probably spill a lot of it... yar, I know I'm sad...

By the way, just now on the bus I was trying to draw everyone, but I couldn't see a lot of people, for example, I could only see Teck Tee's side view and Michael's backview... so I only drew a few(Vicky, Peiyi,Jiawen,Woon Yong...) By the way, my drawing really sucks... just drawing for fun... so don't expect too
much... I haven't showed it to you guys yet... I think it's better not to after seeing Hockboon's reaction when he saw his. (Sorry-- used you as a guinea pig)

Finally, on a lighter note, to my 2 OGLs. I swear I really cannot see past you guys, neither can I read your minds... whatever made you think that is probably coincidental... (or a bit of reverse psycology-- like how one would react if one were XXXX)

Hmm.. may switch subject comb. It just suddenly dawned upon me that my bio sucked and the only reason why I got an A1 was because of my practical and section A which pulled me up. As for section B, I only barely passed it... (of course moderation contributed to the grade as well) Maybe I'll go and take Econs instead...

Can other people write some stuff down too? It's getting pretty dull....

Going to sleep soon... so that I don't have to concentrate so hard just to put a spoon into my mouth...


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?