<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, January 19, 2004

Damn pissed... during lecture today the RI guy sitting next to me kept swearing and cursing... kept ranting on about how he didn't understand a thing....so I switched seats to the front (yes in the middle of a lecture). And the teacher asked him why I moved, whether it was because he was too noisy and he happily replied that it was because I couldn't see... later I heard from my friend after I left that he and his friend were insulting me and Maths and everything else... yar-- I know, if they ever read this blog they'll do it all over again...

Anyway, during Physics Pract today I lost a pendulum... I don't know how I did it, but it was in my hand for a second, then it disappeared.... and no amount of searching could bring it back... yup... it left me very puzzled and I was wondering about it for the rest of the day.... hmm... do I just suck at practs or what...

Shall go mug now... cos when I was walking out, I saw this left-handed guy doing some work... and I realised it was Junjie.... so if even he's studying, I can't afford to slack...=)
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?