<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Feeling veri the tired after playing bridge like almost the whole night..
Backache worsened when I had to curl my spine to fit into the tiny blanket Mark provided..
the words in italic were posted on first day of CNY
Must add that I was almost going to ROFL when Hockboon exclaimed in KFC that he picked up a call and also when he almost fell off the rocking thingy in the playground..

T-cube was trying to go one round to shoot me when he said our OG provides more challenge at bridge when he was the one who reminded me that I went 4 consecutive games without a trick..

Must add that last night the bridge games were all but boring.. And Huiling noticed something about the style by which Junjie plays.. Somehow he would be very sleepy during bidding and gaming.. I mean everyone was sleepy but that's beside the point.. But he would suddenly perk up when he got a certain person for a partner.. Our attempt at contract bridge failed when Junjie spent 1 minute per trick thinking of what card the dummy should throw..

Then we played Hearts like the last time and it kinda screwed up to find that during trade of 3 cards two people threw clubs at each other so it was clear what each person's strategy was.. Hahahahahahahaa.. And yet again, the two of them, Mel and Huiling, tried to shoot the moon and once I was laming so I decided to dump the ace of hearts when I clearly could have stopped the shooting.. That was also what I did the last time when I thought each person should have his/her fair share of points..

And after Hearts we tried to play a funny game called "Spades" where it was the permanent trump suit and the objective of the game was halfway between Hearts and Bridge.. But then Huiling got a 30 point hand which would have earned a Grand Slam if we had played contract bridge which spoiled the fun altogether..

After that we decided to stick to bridge when I was dealt 2 full houses in an attempt to play taitee... Which started making us feel sleepy and I just konked off without brushing my teeth.. My mum's gonna scold me if she finds out..

Cele for Chinese New Year was quite good.. The performances were too long and dragged.. But just when I thought we would be waiting another half an hour (it was 9.15am then).. The MC declared the end of the celebrations.. Personally that was the best part of the thing.. To be dismissed half an hour early.. But I didn't get to catch sleep as I went gaming and my mum woke me up less than ten minutes after I fell asleep.. Sigh..

Too sleepy to carry on.. The pesty lil bro of mine just read my blog so I better control his mouth before he leaks out my lil tooth secret..

-Ben-
{r@5h3r

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?