<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, January 23, 2004

Good idea Teck Tee. I think the next time I play bridge I'll play with Ms Sleeping Beauty (aka Pei yi), instead of experts like Ms Dear Engine (aka Huiling) who really counts the card and such... let's see, Cheng Lim, Ben, Huiling and someone else. Ah at least they won't be dragged down by a dumb partner like me.

Btw did anyone go Chinatown on New Year's eve to watch the firecrackers? I went with my family, but we left at around 10pm coz the crowd making the whole place so... crowded! =D Anyway we didn't go Chinatown for the firecrackers, rather all the cheap things they were selling...

Ok enjoy the next few days of hols, clear your tutorials, and cya'all on Monday!

No I didn't forget. Good luck for SATs to Hock Boon and Qinghan (if she actually reads this blog =)...


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?