<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, January 29, 2004

haha break now! had an insane 4hour stretch of lessons. which is like baaad. 1hr 20 of Econs, GP. then math and phy is like so bahhhh. sorry.. haha oooh but phy s got cancelled! so dun have to slog aft school : ) and i can get away for not doing my tutorial = x

break's ending. bahhh. another math tut. got mock napfa test later. am so going to dieeee.
anyways you'll notice me blogging considerably lesser. = ( my internet bill came and my parents are pounding me. that's why 56k does suck (actually it's mysingtel). sighhhh. no more free access for me. bah.

anything urgent blah blah, any ingenious solutions to my problems (huiling haha) then msg/call me yah? haha and no, after 7pm, DON'T call my hp = p lols, whee. shall no go for lessons. we must always be punctual.

chenglim, i was going home not to do mug but to like do overdue stuff la. i'm lacking in time to mug. it's called catchup and maintenence = p hope you all have found ccas you all like = ) don't regret your decision or it'll be too late.

anyones thinking of council/faction? = p
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?