<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, January 15, 2004

Haha... more posts from me and this will be like my own blog or something.... pple...post stuff!!! Yay! Went for air rifle tryouts today... I was really bad at it, but the people were quite nice and let me keep playing... but it's a real knuckle killer, cos you have to put it on your clenched fist or something...

Chem pract today sucked. I poured the wrong stuff in and the stupid burette clip wasn't good enough to stop the acid from spilling out. Oh yes, and I knocked over the conical flask. And used methyl orange instead of screened methyl orange. Shall stop complaining...

Went for dinner with wen (mel ho's rockclimbing partner)... it was quite funny cos we switched to our other hand to eat...(she's left handed)... anyway, is there an official left hander's day or something? If not, I'm just going to make an unofficial one on wen's bday...

Ate mac's in the morning (was among the first customers) thanks to Woonyang's wuliao suggestion... btw, mac's doesn't open until 7am...

Have a good time tomorrow... enjoy the stars (hope it doesn't rain)!!!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?