<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, January 29, 2004

Hai... had Chem Pract today... I redid the expt 3 times... while pple happily did it once and finished very early... let's see... first time I spilled the solid, second time I poured too much water, third time... let's see.... third time was correct!!! Maybe I really do suck at Pract (and choke on the pipetted liquid as well)... but anyway, let's be optimistic... well... at least I had more practice than anyone else....=)

Oh yes, me and junjie are heading the "drinks stall", but you all should approach me first... because the co-organizer is a tad busy with... ermmm... his own choice of beverages... hahahahahaha....=)

Btw, Tecktee-- if body A exerts a force on body B, then body B exerts an equal but opposite force, -F on body A..... =)

Well, hockboon, I was quite bored on the train so I did that question... speaking of maths, I had a weird dream today... yar, woke up saying sin cos cos sin..... no I still deny being a mugger...

Yay! Let's all go watch stars tomorrow...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?