<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, January 25, 2004

Hai... I think I heard the rain dance song like umm... 20 times today(wait 21 now)... turns out that my brother found an old tape... so my sis is doing the dance now... *sweatdrops* Oh yes... that's why it has been raining the whole day......=)

Good for you hockboon that your SATS are over... well... 2700 more words just to get 3 0r 4 more right? Nope, not worth it...
Yup, must get Qinghan to blog... okay... shall use my "psychic power"(rolls eyes)... either that or I'll go threaten her....=) No.. it's not me that gets pple to blog... they blog at their own will and I just pre-empt them.... yar... with my "great mind-reading skill" (rolls eyes even more)... whatever...

Shall go sleep now... or else I'll miss the class reunion tomorrow.....
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?