<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, January 23, 2004

Haiz... everyone seems to have such a packed CNY hols. For me i have been stoning at home since after yesterday 11pm... i didn't even get to gamble much... my dad decided that 11pm was late enough and i had to leave my cousins house... :( ... quite sad... and i found out that no one in my family knows how to play bridge which is very very sad... they tried to get me to teach them but i gave up after 10 mins...

and somehow me dad decided that this was a nice time to catch up on my chinese... bleh... he's been trying to get me to do that blue colour book. oh well... at least i got a class reunion to look forward to. (Yeatian and Huiling are you guys going?)

melho... who has no nice cny food at home since no one is expected over... cant get fat...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?