<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, January 22, 2004

Happy New Year everyone!!! =) Yay! Holidays! Shall take HB's advice and start mugging the wordlist....(yar right-- I do not equate mugger. Neither does HB, I'm sure... this is an answer to someone's comment about there being 2 kinds of engineers... the 50-70% muggers in one and the rest in the other...) Anyway, good luck for your SATS! Ooops... I forgot... you were trying to forget about it...=)

Yup... Ben is resonating with us... =) And oh yar, a warning to everyone-- never get a certain somebody as your partner unless you are another certain somebody(am not mentioning names-- cos I want a copy of the CD)... hai... Was it 4NT(contract bridge)? I don't remember but it should have been really easy to make... yar... and what a waste of a 30 point hand... could have played up to 6NT (melho had KJ, I had AQ. We would have only lose 1 trick due to a K with junjie...)

CL-- where is the station? I still cannot find it... and yar... the chinese dance was quite amusing... well... haven't experienced your lameness yet...
TTT-- umm.. use 56K here too... and it has served me well over the last few years....

Okay sleep well everyone!! =)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?