<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, January 23, 2004

Hey! Here I am posting again... =)

Hey! HB and QH (although I doubt you actually read this)! Take sats on sat, then have sundae on a sunday!=) Oh yes, let's all remember 10 words a day, so we can finish the wordlist before it gets too late=)

Yar... 56K.. don't know what Tecktee is talking about but well, nothing really good ever comes out of his mouth...

TTT-- how can you lose 2 tricks and win 12? hmm? 12+2=13??? Or is it just cos I don't understand what you just said...

Hmm uncle engine? No... not that great at bridge... as you said pple like chenglim and ben are more pro... well... it's not that difficult to get players... just grab anyone from my class.... they calculate even more than I do...=)Wait, if you're uncle, what does that make hockboon? *gasp* great grandpa engine! hehehe...

Haven't seen a post from yeatian in quite a while... not to mention that I have never seen any post from sowmya, vicky, peiyi..... esp Qinghan!!!

Okay.. shall go off now... happy CNY everyone...

P.s. Oh yar, btw (this is directed at someone) if you think all indians look alike, well, I think they think all chinese look alike... Vickas (is that how you spell it) thought someone was me...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?