<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, January 18, 2004

Hey! I'm back again!!! hahaha! My class rocks!!!! Or maybe I'm just saying that cos I finally meet the real gamblers... I think there are about 9(?) (yes junjie, I'm quite sure you can produce a more accurate count but let's just leave it as that, okay?) who can play contract bridge... (that is under the assumption that the other group over at the other side was playing contract bridge as well)(yar-- must take into account other factors, like the no. of pple who were not present and can play contract bridge, and the percentage of conventions known for each individual blah blah blah... hmm... whatever)Okay, shall not continue anymore lest someone says I am making a personal attack on um.. yar.. that someone.... =) Oh yar, but I must say they're all quite good... as in they really keep track of everything that came out and the chance of success for each trick... hai... typical engineers... =)

Chenglim, I can't find the chenglim station-- is it in the sengkang LRT or the bukit panjang one or another one? By the way, my clssmates keep mentioning your name... but I forgot what for... I think they said you injured your leg or something in P6 and you became really lame...
By the way, Harmoc has two sessions, one on Friday and one on Saturday... and although they say that you must buy the 100+ harmoc, I heard that the $35 one would do...

Mel ho, I see you finally started on something! Well, but the date is a bit the.... I think pple, esp J1s, would really want to go back to their sec. schools... so the turnout might be quite small...

Hockboon, if you're reading this, I suggest you'd better go and sleep... that's how to maximise sleeping hours... and btw, I heard that black sesame is good for turning white hair black... don't know if it's true though...

I really hope no one is up at this unholy time....=)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?