<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, January 16, 2004

Hey what a fun day today, wasting our time at the ja-cozy playing taboo and all... and again confirming that I really have a small vocab. Wah if even HB needs to mug SAT word list then I should start really early... coz there's so many words I don't know.

Btw I never realised RJ had such a nice night view. On my way home I looked up and only saw like 2 stars (or maybe planets) and nothing else. Talk about Orion being a winter constellation... I couldn't even find the belt! But it was really quite fun, looking at the sky, (trying to figure out whether left was my left or qiantai's left), running about on the track, etc etc... =D I think I might stick to astro after all... that is if I can stand the teacher...

Hey mark if you're reading this: GD LUCK FOR DEBATES!!! I can't go down to support though, CCA in the morning and family outing after that, but just do your best. I'm sure you can win... ^_^

Ok we should really start getting the OG timetable, at least we know whose day ends when. So... can everyone send an email to junjie_1987@yahoo.com, stating your break times and when your day ends and if you have ccas the timings as well? I'm not really interested in which lecture/tutorial and where, so those are not needed...

Ok I should catch up on my tutorials during the weekend... if not I might have a lot to do next week...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?