<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, January 15, 2004

Hi all,

We seem to be very alive in the morning and on the blog but how many people actually come to the blog other than the usual ones who post? Off-hand I can only recall TTT, HB, JJ, CL, HL, Mel, etc..

Something about my class.. Though they may resemble you guys in some ways, they're not as awesome and not as enthu when it comes to dinner and outings.. What is contrasting about 1S03I is that they have a certain group of girls who do not mix and there are a bunch of 4 RI GEP muggers in my class.. The most scary was when I was sitting at the teacher's table during chem prac and the mugger just off-hand recited the various pH indicators and the colours at which they change colour..

Oh yah and I have the privilege of sitting at the teacher's tables during practicals because RJ only has tables for 25 students per class.. "very good"..

I don't know whether I should change class or even faculty.. Some of my classmates found out that I was not as innocent as I first seemed.. Taitee would know cos he was there..

Biology is totally a waste of my time.. the lecturer cannot teach for nuts and I cannot even understand a single thing he speaks about.. and I have no idea how to do the tutorial worksheet at this rate.. I might even fail Biology if this goes on..
Yet Hockboon says that it isn't easy to score in F maths..

General Paper IS scary.. Shi Ming's batch had only 100+ As and 100+ Bs out of 838......!!!!

And the worse thing is that my teacher tells me that the GP and L2 grade must not exceed 6 when added together in order to enter the more prestigious courses in local universities..!!

In case I cannot come online tomorrow since we're gonna be released REAL late, I got like a call from Joel Tay of Maths Club telling me to go for Maths training from 2.30pm to 3.50pm.. which is my free period!! After which I have PE... =(

Bridge club sounds fun.. but there are just too many GEPpers applying for it..

Ok.. See you at astro.. that's if I still do not faint after 1.33 hrs of Maths club and 1.33 hrs of PE and 1.66 hrs of Bridge..

Good night everyone.. Thank you for coming.. Your host for the evening..

..::{r@$hÆr::..


Can someone convince me not to do my physics tutorial cos the answers are printed just below the questions.. which is damn stupid cos I don't feel like doing once I 'accidentally' see the answers..
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?