<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, January 19, 2004

Hi all..

Anyone who reads this now Please remember to bring home clothes if you want to take part in the OG stayover tomorrow the 20th Jan (Tuesday) ..

Hockboon Not bad, you know how to manupilate the plan.. Unlike someone who spent 47c after 7pm today.. Who else but the _ _ _ ??

Harmonica starts from 35 then rises to 100+ in total.. But I like music so I don't mind.. 2 trainings but according to OXC only 1 session is compulsory and it is likely Friday evening.. which means I can skip Maths club training.. HAHA.. and Sat 2-5pm I can make myself free if need be.. So if there is enough to form a SYF squad, Harmoc can give me 3 for Rep and 1 for achievement (hopefully lah) and maybe 1/2 for Enrichment.. All this CCA is crap lah and I think the max I can reach is 15 points if I am fortunate enough.. And.. Weifen.. no.. 7 CCAs does
not guarantee an A for CCA. But who actually gets As for CCA in the first place.. I mean unless they're like the President Scholars most of them would benefit more spending the extra time on studies honestly..

Back to Hockboon, you really should get some sleep since you live so close to school anyway.. I take 1hr to go to RJC everyday per trip..
And please don't mention GP or SAT or CL.. It is sickening trying to do a news report without myself being a hypocrite of the highest degree.. E.g. telling the teacher that the attitude of students must change when I am a culprit myself..
Sigh.. How will I ever reach the perfect score liddat.. Btw, I am not a mugger nor do I have high expectations of myself, who has not really been mugging for a real long time..

And true.. A grand total of 3 beats about more than half of our OG.. Congrats to those who have jumped abroad the ship..

What's this about Teck Tee and rumours and whatever??
Will someone please enlighten me??

Better not write so much.. Still haven't found meanings to 3 words I didn't understand in the CL report.. Btw, who agrees that GP is more of a lesson of sexism..??

Now I really should sleep.. =(

-Ben-

P.S. For those who intend to crash the house.. Please bring a change of clothing.. For those who haven't made up their mind.. Just bring lah..




Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?