<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, January 18, 2004

Hmm... Maths club doesn't give any crappy points for Rep lah.. with all the muggers from RI GEP and SIMO and some extra kings from E faculty..

About the so-called "shitty" plan.. The only thing is that you pay cold hard cash for every second you talk outside the "free" period.. And the money is not deducted from a certain quotation.. And that's why I'd rather give up the 900 SMS and go for SunTalk100 or Singtel's latest 4 plans.. Cos now that the stupid timetable has set in.. I hardly have anytime to talk during the free period of 7am to 7pm except on weekends.. Plus I'm not exactly an IBM..

Did you know...
Someone else in the OG also has the same plan as Hockboon and myself..
And that person is the one who caused the controversy in the OG..
And that person hasn't blogged yet.. If i'm not wrong..

I need to find a CCA that doesn't have practice on Sat mornings.. or Sat at all.. Harmonica has that privilege.. But it costs 100+ for a harmonica.. Though no harm learning another instrument to add to my meagre knowledge of piano and guitar..

Someone gave my classmate the idea that I sang a beyonce knowles song at macs that day when the radio station didn't even broadcast any song by her.. Now part of my class knows about it.. While another part knows that I ate egg yolk in the bio lab during prac..

My class is abit the on.. They only went for one lunch.. Of which I missed cos I thought I needed to keep the money for a hair cut, which btw did not turn out well.. Then later on decided to go with you guys to Macs to play bridge using Uno cards.. And the colours of Uno match the 4 faculty colours.. So the 1 of red is Amogh and so on.. And after which you guys went to Lido and abandoned me on the bus.. I later found out that my class was still at the place when you alighted at the bus stop and I would have been deemed a traitor.. Eh, can my classmate who reads this please keep this to yourself.. Which reminds me that I haven't done my Bio tutorial.. Oh no.. The lecturer is crapping around with his lame jokes.. But it's too late for me to go Engine, which is closing down in 3 years..

For those who think that class not as good as OG.. Please remember that you'll be seeing them 45 hours a week so yeah try to make friends and open up.. I am rather infamous among the RI guys who know me and if I have any profile.. It's bad.. So pls don't end up like me..

One of my other school friends happened to visit our blog somehow.. and maybe its cos I put [sixireon] on my msn nickname.. haha.. Now they all know that I have an OG that are made up of gamblers.. I believe Hockboon was the one who wrote this very early..

Dunno what to say now.. Still haven't done any tutorials since 68 hours ago.. Must say that I really thought I was an I D 10 T when I told JJ and Mel to run across the bridge with Hockboon thinking I was out of my mind.. Then in less than a minute our bus come so that we could show the commutors how great gamblers RJ students are..

...

-Ben-
..::{r@$hÆr::..

Spent too long typing this post.. Have a feeling that I need to edit it.. Though I will be too lazy to do so..
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?