<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, January 26, 2004

I wanted to be the first to post but I was beaten by Weifen.. Then as I was about the publish I realised Huiling also posted liao..

Must add my excuses why we lost.. For you guys it's reasons but to myself it is just a bunch of excuses I'm using to console myself.. Just to share..
Firstly, the other team came on with all guys (mainly sportsmen and the fittest UG corporals and what have you) whilst we gave everyone a chance to play.. Not that guys are better but you know we tend to exert our physical abilities more.. NO not another GP lesson..
Secondly, I don't really wanna say this but they somewhat lacked basic sportsmanship.. Like they make some noise we give them.. Whereas they clearly ran with the frisbee and the ref just let them.. Maybe that's why they could even catch up in the first place.. Then they took it a step further and beat us in the end..

There was one particular guy that played the full 20 minutes without even thinking of giving way.. That's their ja-rule.. Which we don't have.. Cos all of us are fun-loving people right?

There was another who arrived during the second half and ran up and down the pitch as fast as the wind.. Another thing was their cheapskate 1 metre passes (of which we had none).. Then when we start crowding around they'd just thunder shoot and the sprinter would catch it..

I don't know why I had to give away several seemingly good opportunities which I wasted just in a moment of haste and lack of full concentration.. Blame my PE lesson and Super Hi Intensive Torture which was bent on killing our legs today (TTT and Mich can testify)

Hopefully this won't happen for basketball.. RJ has very few good basketballers in the J1 batch except those who have already been training since December.. As long as the other OGs don't keep pumping sportsman after sportsman, I'm very sure we have the capability to win..

Go Sixireon.. Psyche Up.. !!

-Ben-
..::{r@$hÆr::..

P.S. I have yet to hand up Math Assignment 0, due 12 hrs ago, and I had to do my Chem Assignment during Tutorial and missed out on the Redox crap.. At least I can still balance equations from 'O' level work.. Phew.. But I'm a walking corpse..


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?