<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, January 18, 2004

It doesn't cost that much for a harmonica what. I got one at home which is... er, don't remember, but should be less than 20-30. Harmoc is fun! Let's go and try it out at least =)

Yep, this is also my second post. I haven't been posting cos my com is very ancient and therefore cranky. It hangs randomly =p Which means I better end off soon before it crashes again =p I will try to get in more soon =)

Oh, and relac lah, ppl. No need to be so pedantric ~_~

~*^*~
"January 25: Dwynwen's day. This is the day when lovers give tokens to their loved ones. What did I get from that lump-head? The whole contents of his head: nothing."
---Terry Deary (Horrible Histories: The Cut-Throat Celts)
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?