<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, January 12, 2004

just felt that i SHOULD write something..

today spent 45c taking a train to fill in an empty seat for 3 others to play bridge when i could have taken a free bus ride home.. {does HB have anything to comment.. heehee..}

oh and i went 4 whole rounds without a trick.. record setting..

but i liked the part where i was doing chem problems all the way to the mrt station.. btw i haven't solved it yet.. almost banged into my house door thanks to that.. something to brag about.. which some of you have heard thousands of times.. i took less than 10 min to solve a question, which a J1 who had 10 A1s couldn't do.. haahaa.. whee..

why are we all becoming nerds.. that's why bridge is good for recreation and relaxation.. :-) *grinz*

first time i read thru all the posts.. everyone seems very nostalgic about the past 6 days..
but what can we say it happens every year..

my class is actually very nice people.. but they are just swayed by the crowd.. btw, though yeatian is in my class and i am in her class, what we say about our class refers to the other 20+..

about last sat, i didn't notice the part where leslie was going "my specs damn blur" until he threw a funny card or saw a card wrongly and hock boon was laughing all over.. and happened to just catch MQ waking up scene.. must say that sixireon is made up of damn good gamblers.. despite having someone who cannot tell a club from a spade [no offence meant].. and other than me who went 4 rounds this afternoon without a trick.. I think when hock boon said he was lousy he was just being humble.. my uncle also told me he didn't know how to play mahjong then later said that no expert will say it openly..

ya.. should be completing my tutorials.. chem and math.. i haven't received my physics tutorial from my rep yet cos i pon school yet came for O'nite.. bio just sucks.. [pardon my french] i know everyone has finished math and i am the slow coach..

talk another time..

THE BIG MOUTH
-Ben-

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?