<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, January 11, 2004

Okay.. finally bothered to change switch my surname and name around... so all previous post posted by chen are actually posted by me...

What chem tutorial??? I'd better go check...

What's the degree of short-sightedness for Leslie??? It must be real bad if thinks there's a hippopotamus in Jiawen's pool...=)

Anyway, my neighbour living downstairs is always smoking. Really sick of having to close the windows practically everyday... especially when the area I live in is very breezy... are there any laws forbidding this (although I really doubt so...) ? It gets so irritating that everytime we small smoke, my sister keeps mumbling something like emphysema and chronic bronchitis under her breath...

Btw, if TTT calls me mel again, I shall call him HB... =)
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?