<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, January 10, 2004

Reached school at 12.15... but the conductor was late, so I guess it was okay... why so late? Yar... fell asleep on the bus, then when I got up it just passed commonwealth MRT station.... and there was a traffic jam there... so it took a long time to get to Queenstown MRT station. Funny thing is that when I took the train home, I fell asleep (again!) and ended up in punggol......

Keep thinking of the CPS cheer... no thanks to Mr Choo choo... whose artworks bring a whole new meaning to "it's written all over your face"... ...=) Anyway, hope you all had a great time...... anyway, it was quite funny to see people waking up, look around, and seeing most people still asleep go back to sleep again... hmm? Fine, I have a weird sense of humour...

still pissed at the dog for eating up my stuff.... so maybe there is some truth to "the dog ate my homework"...

No... it's not that I'm really on about hw.... I seriously cannot remember the laws... (as can be seen from my terrible memory)... so I shall go and familiarise myself with them...

Maybe it's a bit early, but my class seems quite nice... maybe it's cos I know 4 RG girls there.... but anyway, I still think Sixireon rox the most!!!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?