<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, January 25, 2004

Still wondering what is resonating? But well nvm my English has never been good and this SAT business makes it even worse.. My dream occupation is now like many light years away if I cannot get a good SAT score.. But well it is not just SAT its GP and CL also.. Nvm.. Everytime I blog I say the same thing..

But it'll be nice if I know what "resonating" means or meant.. I just don't foresee myself giving up my youth just to mug like a few thousand words cos I'm not a mugger in the first place unlike our dear friends whom I have pointed out before..

I didn't notice that we reached a hundred posts already.. Maybe cos it's an OG blog and everybody writes so the number increases very rapidly..

Hmm... frisbee.. Sounds nice.. But me too short for this games.. Actually what you need is a foolproof strategy and some pretty accurate aiming and judge your shots.. E.g. you cannot aim directly at the person you have to throw the frisbee a little to the right and a little higher also..

I have run out of topics to talk about.. Other than to add that I haven't done one tutorial per subject and one assignment for MC, PH, CH.. Sigh... I just hope the teacher's won't be angry with me..

On a ending note, just for your interests, this blog can be read by non-Sixireon people also you know.. That's all I gotta say.. Cya around.. Though I may be absent from the Jacosy on 1,3,5, you'll see me making a fool of myself on Tues and Thurs..

... ...
-Ben-
..::{r@$hÆr::..
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?