<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, January 31, 2004

Today I went for Math Soc from 2.30 to 3.00 playing Bridge in LT4 watching Xing Cong making a fool of himself (to Hock Boon's delight) and then when Joel came and took us to the Speaker's Corner (i.e. our jacosy), the games began but after two rounds of pass the parcel I left for PE. I intend to use 4 different CCAs for different parts of PEARLS. And Math Soc is mainly for E only.

PE was from 3.50 to 5.10 and then I had to sleep during the video on weights room which I hardly am going to visit as far as I know.

Then I skipped Harmoc to go volleyball trials since I didn't pay up for the Harmoc on Thursday anyway, and the trials ended at 6.30. Sad to say that though I did have connections in the team, I somehow did well for practices but poorly for the actual tests. The spiking I hit the first 4 straight into the opp court but I lost touch when the real thing came. Digging was a disaster and so is being 1.64m short.

At 7 I continued to play casual volleyball until I thought that it was time to go BBQ at 7.20 (I was hoping my class had finished the BBQ and was waiting for someone to finish up) Little did I know that they had barely started the fire or I would have gone for astro club. I doubt I'm gonna drop out of Astro cos it can give me valuable points (except P,L,S,) if I can make it which is unlikely also.

The BBQ was the junior treat senior thingy and it seemed like 2 separate class parties. Then when the J2s came and asked to help us cook my class went to a landing to play Truth or Dare and I went out on the excuse of getting chicken wings for the class. It was so obvious I wouldn't wanna get to answer cos the standard question were things like choose one member of the opposite gender to bring on a V-day date.

Anyway, how come no one posted today? C'mon Sixireon, we'll stand strong while we slowly watch other OGs collapse one-by-one.. As for basketball, it's postponed but it can well be considered cancelled as the rain will carry on for the next week I think..

-Ben-
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?