<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Today was quite fun.... yar... I know I should be getting ready for a long day ahead...but anyway, I figured I could write a little something before I go to sleep... anyway, for those interested to know, contract bridge is the one in which you have fixed partners, and it's the one which they play for competitions, etc. Your partner is always opposite you. And the bidding is quite standard (I think it's called ACOL or something). The aim is to raise the bid as high as possible, so you get more points... there're a lot of conventions, like 1 NT meaning 16-18 pts, with a balanced hand, etc. So after the pair wins the bid, the one in the pair which first suggested the suit becomes the dummy, and the player to the left of the dummy starts first. Then when he puts a card, the dummy's cards are revealed to all.... that's basically it... if you guys are interested, you can always look under the bridge standard ACOL bidding section or something. In case you guys are wondering, I'm not exactly pro at contract bridge... ... just happen to know many of the conventions...

Well, I don't think I'll enjoy my class that much... looks like all of them are muggers... and those whom I know in my class ARE muggers... hai... no more slacking for me...

Today was quite fun... couldn't dance very well, but still just joining in was fun enough... hope you enjoyed it too, Michael... ...just have fun! Anyway, I'm quite sorry today if I irritated pple today... not telling you pple how to break the code but I must say that Junjie is quite close to getting the answer... have fun! (remember P&C and the pigeonhole principle)=) Ordering Mcdonald's McChicken from a little store selling snacks is quite funny....=) But it's better than pple who go praying to bottles...

Okay, here's a few more combinations:h-hearts d-diamonds c-clubs s-spades

First card is the hidden card:
6h Ah Qc 2s 6s
3s Qs 7d 8c 2s
I think Melissa will also be posting a few combinations... =)

Kasegon won.... so no hope of getting a 3-1 levanox win... best is to draw...

Well... it's rather long, so I shall stop here.... doubt if anyone would read it...

By the way, I think Teck Tee's modified cheer is quite interesting... =)

Shall go and sleep now.....

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?