<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, January 17, 2004

Wah everyone so on.. I haven't even found a CCA which gives me representation points..
Sports I cmi.. Music groups have one training during week and another on Saturday, the only day I confirm not free... DIE DIE..

What club??

Pls don't remind me of tutorials... I haven't touched them since the day I so-called "sang" at Macs..

I don't find astronomy very interesting.. Half the people who signed up didn't go..

How is it not everyone is blogging? I know it can be addictive but no choice lah.. It's the way to sustain communication.. 80% of other OGs are dead.. Except a few who still go out..

And Michael.. Don't go to our ja'cosy except in the morning cos it's very unlikely you'll find anyone there.. As long as we do not go anywhere far from canteen it should be quite easy to locate the OG.. Plus we have mr TTT who is very T-tall.. so yah.. cya..

-Ben-
..::{r@$hÆr::..
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?