<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, January 30, 2004

Why am I posting at such a late time at night? Don't ask cos someone was blowing a top at me (pardon my gamma) cos I came home only after the news ended while I still was on the bus.. Which was what Hockboon claimed would happen to him but which doesn't sound very likely since he has to be dragged to watch TV.

Btw, Teck Tee has successfully reached the first stage of his wonderful 'adventure' - Denial.
And I don't know what adverb to use but seems Woonyang has also reached that level.

As for the force = reaction force idea, I really think it doesn't fit in literally unless you want to say that the Earth exerts a pull on humans and humans also exert a pull on the Earth only that it is the Earth which stays put when we jump because of its huge mass. But when a human is being pulled by gravitational fields of other competing planets, she has to decide which one she'll allow herself to be pulled towards.

Usually forces refer to push not pull though I understand what Huiling was driving at I felt I had to bring this up, and plain water is obviously the best choice over any other beverages.

Pay Day was more interesting last night because TCube employed a new strategy to counter the idea of "your money is my money". And not that I want to say but he seems to be making his so-called mistakes (during the conversation) on purpose, though he says he is only rumoured to be part of the conversation. Good, now no one understands a word that I am saying. I like your style.. Anyway, it was quite obvious why he was so anxious to let someone win, same theory as "your money is my money".

I screwed up the bridge trials in the afternoon. The hands were rigged such that I would bid for the contract for two rounds while the opponents would bid for the contract for two other rounds. And each team was given a chance to go on a small slam (win 12/13) but then the round was void when somehow one person had one less card. I mean, it was such a perfect game, and I was the declarer in that bid. So I don't know whether I can qualify. Anyway I think I would go for Harmonica instead. Music appeals to my ears and harmonica is fun from what I think I tried 9 years ago. They said that it is ok to attend one training a week to get the attendance but for competition and concert purposes, they request us to attend both trainings sessions. So which means I can join Harmonica. Yeah!.. I don't know whether I am dropping out of astro as yet.. I expect to be dropping Math Soc also so who cares.. As long as I get a C for CCA its more than perfect..

Can we drag more people to come and blog? Now there are fewer posts per day already. Anyway, I better sleep now.. It's roughly 4 hrs before the time I need to get up..

-Ben-

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?