<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Wonderful day today, walking around orchard, cranking cookies, blah blah... just quite sad I couldn't join you guys for the movie. Not my fault really, if I watch the same movie twice in 4 days I'll be even more sad you know... =D

Btw Michael that's quite a good observation. Try searching "Sixireon" on google. I got 1 hit, and guess what it was? A certain indigo.t35.com... hmm the elusive blog that so many of us cannot read. I give up trying to load the main.htm page lah... nv works... haha...

Er... Wudao if you want the music I'm burning around 5 to pass arnd, then using these 5 someone else burn to get all 23 copies. But if you still want to save, right-click on the link, choose "save target as..." then you can save the mp3s to your comp.

And are we going to the sixth avenue ice-cream (or whatever it is) tmr after CCA feste? Haha nvm we'll decide tmr... heehee...

Ok let's start burning... erm the cds I mean. As for our passion for sixireon, let it continue to burn...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?