<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Yar... read that message a bit late... anyway, I don't think med fac should've won... seriously speaking the arts one looked so much more interesting... (did anyone see the statue near the front gate??) I wonder who decides who wins or loses.... the 命 thing was quite creative...

I think the accordian was the best item.. but pple didn't appreciate it so....

ARTS, STAR, RATS, TARS... RECAS, SCARE, CARES, RACES, ACRES, ACERS... anything else I missed out? Have fun melho! Yar... try falling asleep at the overhang.... =)
HB-- obviously I was kidding about getting paid...
Michael's going Malaysia today... let's all wish him 一路順風...

To everyone else, have a happy CNY!

P.s. I can't input Chinese in my com, so all those "chinese" words are actually japanese characters... so don't worry if funny symbols begin appearing...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?