<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, January 13, 2004

yeah!! I am so excited, I am finally here. Having read so many of ur entries and not able to speak here at all, I finally have the chance now. Initially I thought that I am never able to get in here, not until the 10th invitation by Hockboon that I suceeded. So, thanks to HB for his continual persistence and stubbornness. That afternoon we wasted at the com lab was worthwhile afterall.

And, greetings to everyone, I am sorry I cant greet you all each morning at the Jacozy as I am not that early. So please dun haf the idea that I am abondoning u all, its juz tt i cant make it. I will try my best to join u all in the afternoons, if u are gathering at all.

Talking about classes, I dont haf any complaints about my class. I love it as much as I love u guys! Though my class definitely cant hold a candle to u all in terms of activeness and wild spirit. But they are a bunch of easy going pple nonetheless, even though they are as shy and more reserved as me.

ermm some unimportant personal stuff: I am going to join soccer, OAC and photographic society as CCA. So hope that I can meet some familiar faces from Sixireon there. What cca are you all going to join? oh by the way, Hockboon was a great photographer and had even won a prize for his photo. juz want to acknowledge his talent here (i think we are supposed to clap.)

ok lastly, I believe we haf taken quite a handful of photos of ourselves. just a suggestion tt whoever has the photos can scan and post them in the yahoo gp. they are the best of memories.
And can anyone tell me how to save the songs uploaded at the gp into my computer? thanks.

tts all I want to say.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?