<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, January 18, 2004

Yup! Let's all join harmoc.... hmm... but it's gonna clash with CO... =( Nvm! I can play the harmoc anyway. so well... ... we can always have some collar-pin soc. if we're really that desperate... (haha--let's create a cardgame-making society! Or a lame joke society-- and we submit lame jokes to teachers so they can tell one every 15 minutes of their lecture or so, so everyone would be all perked up-- think F-maths teacher-- (cowculator))

Junjie-- I think the no. of las is correct.... I typed one "l" for every la I was singing. So it becomes lll llllll llll ll llll hw! And then I inserted an "a" after each "l"... so unless my rhythm is wrong... the number should be correct... now counting, it's 19... yup fellow engineer here is especially meticulous too when it comes to numbers...=) Not to mention nice and kind too..... ermm..hmmm... .=)

Tecktee, have fun writing your script! And sleep more Hockboon!

I'm going off soon... have some class outing thing... quite weird when you think about it cos I don't know half of the pple in my class... and I don't even know which is our senior class.... see you guys on Monday!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?