<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, February 08, 2004

Can more people post?

Just to lame around with my day's activities. I had a rest from 12am to 9am only to have to spend the next 15hrs in Bishan Lane trying to entertain 100 old scouts which essentially tells you why I'm back only at this time in the night. Then I thought I'd be the first to post today morning but decided to surf other blogs and ended up being pre-empted yet again for the second night in the row. But this is the first of four major projects to at least I work hard to earn my points for Pearls. Record number of people online, 8 i think. But HWY left before the conversation and 3 people kept quiet throughout, until Ms 14.4K connection started to reply. (the speed has nth to do with the MSN but rather Ghim Moh dinner talks)

At this point when I am writing we still haven't decided on the number of people and what games but the conversation has lasted at least 12 mins I think.. Crap..

I was scolded by someone for making false accusations online and for constantly repeating what Mark kept saying during the first 4 days of school (i.e. issue on muggerism). But the mugger himself ordered ice cream cone and spent half and hour mugging the news while I copied a chinese essay. (Pls substitute the term 'mug' with any other verb you can think of) So we conclude that he is actually a very intelligent and studious mugger (sub for me the word) who takes a subject combination that does not provide the need to mug for the "A" subjects but leaves him time to mug for SAT..

JJ thinks he's gay.. I think while you were at drama feste I messaged this guy more than you did and besides I even ordered chicken rice for a perfectly dim hawker-centre-light dinner.. Somehow he finds it amusing that I was able to order the correct part of the chicken even before he replied and now he thinks his new plan has alot of sms. He sent the answer twice. 900 alot lah!! very good... but you won't find use for it without MMSes.

I realised someone in our og always has a lot to say. To make it easier to guess, hasn't blogged for quite long, comes to ja'cosy frequently, but later than me, and.. hai the last clue too obvious.. but hasn't been into any rumours as yet.. Ha! no gender clues.. Those who know (HB, JJ, TT, etc) don't say..

And then I heard that someone else in our og likes spiked hair.. who is it.. hmm.. i wonder.. someone enlighten me..

Sigh.. now I feel like the root of a rumour but really it is curiosity, which killed the cat, that is inspiring me to ask these questions..

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?