<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Finally, chem project is done! =) =)
I feel rather lazy these days . When I reach home I'll either go online or sleep . Not very much in the mood for mugging or doing tutorials . Even mentos doesn't help in keeping me awake during lectures anymore . shrugs .
Oh ya . hEex. Finally I remember the reason for blogging . SixiReon! Here's a suggestion . Let's have another outing (as in a real sort of outing in which we don't just slack in macs all night) ! Since O level results will probably be out at the end of this month or smth .. and of course we'll all cross our fingers and hope to stay together in RJC .. but its still good to have a REAL outing ASAP before 27th Feb or whatever the date is . At least we'll get to see everyone (hopefully everyone) in the OG =)



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?