<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, February 10, 2004

The Ghim Moh residents have a lot to complain about.... 6 monkeys making a lot of noise... no wait, there was an ultra-friendly monkey who was greeting the residents...=)

Melho said I wasn't blogging as much as I used to.... I guess it's cos it's pretty frustrating to see your own post being the most recent one.... so like you have nothing to write. (I am trying to hint to pple that they shld blog!)

Hey hey! The most incredulous thing happened during physics! I did everything perfectly and didn't lose a thing! Yay! I guess practice does make perfect..... shall look forward to the next practical session =)

oh yar tecktee-- you never told me what a fatalist (is that how you spell it?) is.....

Signed up for board games.. might turn out to be bored games. sounds vaguely familiar, tt?

Hai.... I'm quite worried over the Os.... btw, tt reminds me of a joke.... some guy who was always worried and frantic suddenly became calm and relaxed. Asked what he did, he said that he had hired a professional worrier to worry for him, at the cost of $500 a week. Asked where he'll get the money, he replies,"that's for him to worry about, not me..."

Shall sleep soon (sss)
Till tomorrow then! (ttt)
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?