<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, February 05, 2004

Haha actually I'm perfectly fine with people reading this blog. But is it really that interesting? I mean... quite boring right... reading a group blog when you're not in the group. Ben I think your friends from your external organisation really nothing better to do.

Btw I tried creating a password for the page, then realised that I can't do it (sob). At least, I can't password protect our blog with a method which I don't know how to crack. That said, 80% of people will not know how to do it, 10% can't be bothered, and the remaining 10% might actually take the effort just to read our blog. You still want me to implement it?

Or, another way will be to talk in computer jargon... like what we always do at ghim moh or macs =D. No one will understand us... wait that means peiyi won't understand as well... bleh =p
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?