<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, February 07, 2004

Hai.... actually I would have posted on Friday.... but someone said I was damn sarcastic, fierce and evil-looking. But since I don't really remember even talking much to that someone, so I figured it must have been because of all my posts. So I didn't want to post anything that day.... but well, I'm no longer pissed because I realise that I'm pretty lucky to hear all this about me. As in a lot of pple never get to hear all the comments about them, and usually those comments I hear are much worse, and yet they never get a chance to be pissed. Well then, I guess the only thing I can do is try to impove myself, then. (new year resolution: I shall not be sarcastic anymore. I don't think I was very fierce to begin with, but well, second new year resolution: I shall not be as fierce as I used to be) =)

Anyway, my F Maths teacher was quite amusing. We were supposed to hand up assignment 1, but I accidentally did assignment 2 instead, so I told her that, and the first thing she said was,"huiling, are you from gep?" (no connection?) so later she explained that there were always some students from who were from gep and were damn blur too.... but Astee said that it was just me and I ruined the good name of geppers everywhere.... so a thousand apologies to them.......

Hai.... I still can't quite pinpoint exactly why I'm sarcastic... I think I'll go and re-read all my post and try to find out what's wrong.... or maybe it's cos I add have fun to everything I say....

Sorry I just keep ranting on and on about myself. I promise to reply to those post further back on a later date, like maybe tomorrow. Bye now!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?