<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, February 12, 2004

Hey Ben! Yup, agree it's kinda sad pple don't want to blog.....

Anyway, my angel hasn't written to me.... yup... both angels (one from senior class, the other from my class).... the senior class one I'm not too sure (cos I heard that the transfer students don't get any angels, but then I'm not too sure).... anyway, it was quite amusing today, because during lecture I was sitting next to my mortal, and he began writing a letter to his angel =D, which I found very amusing. But then I realised I haven't replied, so I figured he was writing to his senior class angel.... hmmm..

Oh yar, today we were supposed to stay back and paint the sashes, but don't know why it was cancelled.. but don't worry hockboon! We still got the situation well under control.... =)

Hai.... quite worried results are coming out... I'll be glad just to stay in Rj and happily take jap there instead of going to the third lang centre...

The groups for the boat-building thing was supposed to be quite randomly picked, but somehow, group 3 was particularly strong, with all the geniuses... so my group is just intending to win the best poster.... haha... a bit sad, but really we got no other choice..... =(

Okay.. shall sign off now!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?