<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Hey! Guess what? It's me blogging a second time.... and what does this show? Yes, you're right! it shows how irregularly I blog, sometimes as early as 7-8, and sometimes as late as 2-3... =) Ermmm.... no... tt's not really the point I'm trying to make.... but well....

Jap was quite boring today... cos we were doing a passage which was talking about how japan used to have trade embargos, and all the stuff about the influx of new systems and how the cities were the most affected... at this rate, soon I'll be able to write some econs essay on Jap in jap.... =D heh heh... I can say opium war in jap =) Anyway, I was waiting for the NEL with my AO jap classmate and we were both feeling wuliao, so we went up and down the escalator... and up and down again.... we did it 4 times, until the train came, which was quite weird because that would mean we took an average of 30s each way... and that sounds quite impossible.... I guess maybe tt's cos the train was early.=)

Ben ang, this really great dizi player, always bows to me when he sees me-- i have no idea why..... So I was quite wuliao today, and so I bowed to him when I saw him, and he looked very amused... hah.. should do it more often.......=)

Zzzz.... goodnight all!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?