<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, February 07, 2004

Hey hey I'm quite gay recently...

Just yesterday I turned gay by sending love sms-es to another guy =D. And today, I turned gay again! Make a guess who I sent love sms-es to... during Engine rehearsal... gottit? Yep yep you're close, surname's "ong". Yep yep even closer, initial's "hb". Yep you're right! =D =D

Oh and those who doesn't know what I'm talking about, don't ask around. I'll send you love letters then you'll know what I'm doing.

For those who knows, please don't tell. Haha this is SO FUN!!!

Now on a side note...

Can we have an OG outing? I'm dying for one! Everywhere else's so boring!!! Only you guys are da BEST!!! Yeah as you can see I'm rather hyper right now... even I don't know why...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?