<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, February 16, 2004

Hey! Went mac's today and ate a fish fillet.. and guess what? The "white processed fishmeat..." had 2 fishbones in it.... I wanted to keep it as evidence but I forgot.... so I guess I can't sue them...... hehe..
Hai.. no fun anymore... everyone knows everyone else's angels.... should reshuffle....

Someone in my class had a haircut... looks a bit like TTT's hair now... and yar, it also happens to look damn weird... and there happen to be only one person in my class, who happens to be from his OG, who said that he looked better.... wow... talk about conincidences..... =)

Who's going for dramafest on Thursday? Let's all cheer junjie (with his 33 words) on.... =) Yay! Go engine! =)
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?