<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, February 22, 2004

hey! The world seems kinda small! let's see.. yesterday when a few of us (haha hb, you know exactly who the few of us refers to) while going to my classmate's house, met the photog pple at macs. Apparently it's an outing. Anyway, prior to that I was wondering whether kexin managed to catch the last train (to bukit batok from jurong east I think) because I had to run for the last train, and I worked backwards and calculated that he'd miss the last train from jurong east. He's in photog so I managed to find out. Yea, good for him he managed to catch it.... btw, wudao is in photog too.... =)

then when I was going home guess who I met on the train. Yep, It's none other than jj's love interest, ong hockboon. Who just returned from some outing with the dramafest pple, apparently =) Haha... I shalln't say anymore...... hb, let's keep whatver I blurted out on the train a secret between the 2 of us, k? =D (I swear! We were all mugging chem!) =D

Have fun for chem test.... =)
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?