<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, February 12, 2004

Hmm haven't blogged for a while...

Btw dramafeste is sooo boring... at least up till now. It's like I'll be in the first scene, then stone till the last scene (Yep my 33 words span over TWO scenes!)... sigh zzz...

Sigh my CT rep so dumb, suggested a class outing on Sunday... and now like 50% of the class's not going / asking for a change. Actually if the class is fun even a simple lunch is enjoyable isn't it? Why bother go wierd places like ice-skating and all? Aiyah coz my class not fun mah... =D at least not all

Okok I shan't start rambling. My complains won't end once I start.

Anyway Ben if you wanna link anything just tell me lah. I'll do the link for you.

Yeah another OG outing tmr!!!
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?