<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, February 15, 2004

Hmm, must add sth to the Harmoc part of CLCL's post..
Tcube was there too.

We played double layer whacko just like orientation and I'm proud to announce I was standing the whole time protecting my partners, watching the others pasang (the two above included). Teck Tee's the best, he kept calling someone who was sitting behind the person who supposed to be whacked. And there was CLCL laming around insisting that he's Weiyang. Dunno who's lamer. Though all of us got powdered, me cos I don't have the cruel heart, Tcube being sabo-ed by a ex-prefect, CL cos he's just too slow. But I don't see how powder builds a team, other than make your legs smooth and nice-smelling, it only creates enmity if you miss.

My blowing still 'rox' man. I'm the only one playing with a tenor instrument and the songs we play are suited for the more rampant kind.

Today I saw a few people's display names on MSN. Not sure whether one from our OGmate refers to me.

Btw, the number of times Qinghan blogged has cracked from a big f@t egg to a skinny puny bamboo. Congrats! Haha..

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?