<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, February 01, 2004

Hock Boon , You knowwhen you mentioned Chinese I somehow realised that my days in RJ are numbered.. Soon I'll be worrying what will happen when I get my same old lousy L1R5 or even worse, i.e. cannot even go top five.. Then there's this other issue of me taking Chinese 6 times in 4 years.. For those who don't know never mind.. The MSN blockage was a joke but yah, I'm serious about your muggerism. Xing Cong and Joel are proud of taking purely Mathematics for A levels and like who's the one who's not preparing tutorials? It's me lah! Go visit my blog and you'll see me list my homework one by one and I have a 700 word GP essay to write now.. I either sleep during lectures, or do tutorials while waiting for boring sub topics to be over (also when tutors like Nah teach).. But can't afford to sleep during Bio, which means I may switch any time.. But I don't wanna join a faculty that will disappear in 2 years time.. So I'll pretend there's no such thing as F Maths..

Huiling and Mel, i'm afraid i don't have time to re-read and understand your posts and thus i'll not be able to reply..

Sorry if no one understands my long rapping.. Cos what happens is that people usually get bored reading long-winded, disorganised and no-legged crap and so they'll stop visiting our blog, the outsiders that is..

I think I may have to resort to blogging in school once my use of the computer is banned..

See you guys soon! My class only plays the NUMber game and Truth or Dare.. Which I cleverly escaped together with another classmate.. Haha.. Nth more to add.. Except that you all MUST PLAY IF THERE IS BASKETBALL NEXT WEEK OKAY ??? !!! !!!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?