<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, February 09, 2004

Just to clear any misunderstandings, if you guys find any like messages or pieces of paper pasted around the school bearing my name on it, please please ignore it and if you can take it down also. I'm being sabotaged by someone who tags along with us for dinner very very frequently.

I was quite taken aback at today's Holland Village dinner. As in, I'm not the only one. Some others also shared the same views but they didn't speak it out. Only one person seemed to be having fun. Since Hock Boon wanted to know what happened, so I shall just be the secretary as though I were writing the minutes and agenda of a meeting. "very no-legged" but I knoe..

It was like ten people went to HV on foot and only 6 were from sixireon. I mean the 2 girls who tagged along were quite okay people but the 2 guys brought by person x were dominating the scene, telling their own stories and entertaining each other. Only I bought food to eat and the two tall ones (1 guy 1 girl) seemed to be very tired for some reason or other (think twas PE). Then like, conversations weren't very interesting, there were no games to play and like the atmosphere cannot be compared to Macs. Of course, you could add that it was because sporty ol' Tcube wasn't there to tell us stories about money and others we've heard many times before.
It's like we went there at 6.10 and the first 2 to leave left at 6.35. What the ....

I honestly don't know what happened. First, person x instigated our OG people not to go for the mass BBQ. Then, he allows his friends to run the show at what would have been our most peaceful dinner with no sandals or peer jacking.

Lemme just put in some of my own adventures today. For PE, we did super arms.
2 rounds
20 slow push ups and 30 dips (times 3 circuits)
followed by 10 chin ups.

The worst was when I tried running 3 round after PE when my arms were already aching.

Then after a wild goose chase for one of our OG people we went to HV and I came back on foot also. Then next stupid thing I did was to run 2 rounds on the track despite the heavy meal and then 3 100m sprints with hurdles up to my waist. It was fun but somehow I could have injured myself if i'd not been careful. And the ultimate insinuating came when Tcube said something while I ended my 3rd sprint.

I don't know if anyone is still playing my guessing game, which people said were either to vague or not obvious at all.

To end off, I just want to give you an analogy. I am like a ropewalker walking on a tight rope. I'm vulnerable to attacks from many sides. But now there is a fire beneath the rope and some people are trying to fan the fire till the rope burns and breaks.

Something else which is relevant to the previous paragraph but can also be applied in another context. For two computers to get connected by LAN, there must be a wire right? However, it is the owner of the computer who decides whether he/she wants to pluck in the wire to his/her computer. You cannot force a connection if one party decides not to join the network. Okay? Those who speak in the computer language will understand that it will do more harm than good.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?