<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, February 16, 2004

Sigh... I'm expecting dramafeste to take up my whole week... today is but a start. Soon they'll figure that we are behind time and all will be rushing and chionging and whatever not. Ok I'm pessimistic. But I trust that huiling will get her props ready and all. Really, absolutely no sarcasm there.

And therefore, everyone should buy dramafeste tickets! Not just for my 33 words (in fact I'll be quite happy if not one sees me =p ), but also for the props, some of which were made by huiling, astee and a few other people. Support engine!

And Ben told me to link his blog to our blog, so while doing that I've also done the same for ttt and myself. Hockboon's blog never fails to fail, so for now I'm not linking it. Anyway adding a link takes only 5 secs so it can be done anytime.

I predict Hockboon is 1) doing something related to dramafeste 2) mugging current affairs or 3) mugging other stuffs right now. Haha poor thing, so busy...

Yeah I can help collate free days anytime. I'll start asking from tomorrow onwards then...

Btw how many are going for fun-o-rama (however you spell it...)... it'll be such a nice break after dramafeste! Just that I'll be lugging my guitar around ACSI... oh NO... someday I'm going to invent a foldable guitar... haha jj. (just joking)
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?