<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, February 14, 2004

sorry for all the crap I am going to write but I am a bit bored

whee... just came back from my climbing comp... was quite rubbishy coz i couldn't put my whole weight on my left foot (toes) and the routes have much of that... so whee i fell... quite fun actually...though the belayers were not too good in my opinion. teacher expressed a bit of disappointment in my lack of ability to take care of myself but oh well... not really my fault if I was prone to falling (total of 6 times) yesterday.

anyway... why did you cancel the movie thing when I manage to persuade my dad to allow me... took a weird logic of convincing that cause me a lot of trouble to think of... at least my dad said "nvm just stay home and study coz a level's is impt for getting into a good university... " but the best part was that he added "there will be other opportunities to go watch movie" that's indirectly saying yes to the next outing i hope.

Last night was very fun... talk loads of crap and celebrated Yeatian (and Michelle’s) birthday. Huiling! How could you abandon us for your class and on yeatian’s bday celebration! went to esplanade but the guys were so damn secretive on the whole way … oh well. But thanks for everything you did anyway. At jiawen’s house a bit sad since everybody fell asleep watching love actually… and woke up rather late. And sorry I couldn’t pon cca (or in my case climbing comp) with you though I was very tempted too.stoned most of the morning and talk crap with my juniors... and we played a trick on our juniors writing them mushy love letters and got this guy from another school to pass it to them...

end of crapping

When’s our next og outing anyway???

melho

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?